Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day I decided to make a cake. It took a long time - but it was fun. I also ate too much frosting...but I'll work that off tomorrow. Here's some pictures..... :)



Baby Sam
Sadie hard at work on the computer.
Taylor and Baby
I also got to babysit my cousins while my aunt and uncle are in England for about a week or so. That was fun. School starts tomorrow and I am really excited! I've never just taken 2 classes before. But I have a feeling that even though they're easy peasy I'm about to be stressed out - especially with having to drive down to Orem everyday to work. But Friday will be a good de-stresser because we're going on another hike! Mad and Jewels - if you're reading this - Fridays must be our hike day.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Ummm...are you serious you made that cake? That is amazing. Goodbye BYU, hello culinary school. That seriously is so good. I wish I could have a taste.
Amazing!

madeline said...

brittney. good cake. comment. hope you got home safe tonight.

madeline said...

oh my gosh, it took me like a million trys to get that stupid word verification crap typed in right. stupid.

Unknown said...

Wow, you have a lucky mom. That cake is amazing!