Monday, September 22, 2008

Plum Pudding

I was so nervous when I bought 2 loaves of bread from costco a couple weeks ago. How would I ever eat both of them before they go bad? Well I'm almost done with the second one and there are no signs of bluish greenish furry balls - so that's good!
Carmen and I have exercised everyday for a week straight, and no plans of stopping. Good for us!
I woke up this morning with a sore throat - that's the worst.
FredFlare has the best stuff ever. I wish I could buy it all. Click here, here, and here for my favorites.
Could you calculate the frequecy of the color of this

jewel blue guitar if the wavelength was 450 nanometers? Because I could - sheesh I'm gonna rock my chem test.
Last - and least - I HATE Spencer Pratt. I would like to meet him and then do something really bad to him...

BOO SPENCER!!

No comments: