Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miss Stephanie - Hollah!

Tonight I've decided to dedicate a post to my good friend Stephanie, a kindred spirit.

Steph is awesome. I first met her about a year ago when she started working at Summerfield. She thought she was all that because she already knew people that worked there. And I thought I was all that because I had been working there for like a lot longer than her, so yeah.

Then we started talking. We basically would just tell each other our secrets and shananigans. I love when Stephanie tells me about all her guy drama. Stephanie would go to bars and pick up different guys EVERY DAY! She is so cool. I can't even talk to boys yet....still. Ha ha one time she hooked up with a married guy! (Don't worry she didn't know he was married, until his wife called...dirty scoundrel.) Oh yeah and one time she walked in on her crush and friend on her livingroom floor! Oh man...good times...ha ha.
I love when Stephanie says "mmhmm..." like a black lady. And when she says that ugly people are "hatin' it". Ha ha I laugh everytime. And remember when I thought that lady in the truck was a dog? Sometimes we make cards and jewelry together...ha ha. Oh yeah she is a really good artist too. And all the time we paint our nails. She likes glitter polish because of me - ha ha. I laugh when she paints them all and then messes them up. She laughed when I told her I wanted to make out with someone in the closet, because she was already way ahead of me...lol.

Then one day Stephanie met this guy - Christian. He REALLY liked her and wouldn't let her go, ha ha even though she is a wild party girl, AND even though he's like 32 and she's 21. I kept telling her that she was so predictable, because I knew she would eventually fall in love and I made her promise that I could be a bridesmaid!! She thought I was crazy, but last month they got engaged.

I'm happy for them. And I love my Stephanie. Thanks for being my friend and listening to my sad lame drama, and letting me hear all of your cool real drama! Ha ha. But you really are a great friend.
(That's not Christian - that's Dan the Man...ha ha he looks like a dinosoar)

1 comment:

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

I am so glad that you have such a good friend. We all need one of those around! Miss you lots!