Friday, May 29, 2009

California Trip

I just spent like 5 days with my best friend James in California. He lives in the bay area - Fremont. It was way fun, we went to Wicked and the Winchester mystery house, and had some really good Thai food. We also went camping and to the beach - it was jam packed full of fun-ness.
The Winchester House was really neat - but not as scary as I thought it would be...

On the Trolley in the City
Pier 39
Wicked!

Also - I started my new job today! At the Plasma Center. I'm a phlebotomist (they call me a phleb, which I hate). So I'm doing all the dirty work and I LOVE it! My most favorite job yet.

1 comment:

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

WOW, I hope you had fun. Are you like "friends" or friends? We really need to chat. I hate being so dang busy. Anyway looks like you had fun. I love your smile it brightens my night! Have a good week and by the way I LOVE "phlebs" cause they can always get the job done right! You'll be FABULOUS!!!