Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can't sleep - will blog

Well I haven't posted anything about family reunion - so here we go. Every year we have family reunion. This year was especially special since it was my great-grandma's 100th birthday. So everyone came, my Uncle Mark even flew in from Germany. The weather was great, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. I love my family so much! It's what life is all about. Here are some pictchas!
Great Grandma and her cake
Grandpa jumpin into the pool
Some cool people
Uncle Chris with the PEACHES
On the lawn...family tradition...
I love this cousin picture...I love all my cousins!
On the tubey tube
Cutest little girl - Kira

Today is my cousin Kathleen's wedding - so pictures of that to come soon. :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, that picture of your Grandpa jumping into the pool just made my day. How awesome is that?!

How are you friend?!

I just went private with my blog, so if you want to keep viewing it, please send me your email address. My eamil is: un.sacco.di.bene@gmail.com

Shelly said...

Great pictures Brittney- Grandma Bowen is awesome!=) I have a cute pix of you on my Blog (Kathleen's wedding).