Friday, September 25, 2009

Dr. Cole


Dr. Cole is a professor in my major. I took Infectious diseases and environmental health from him. He's an awesome professor and he has a LOT of experience. Two things I love about Dr. Cole:

1. Everything to him is "a seething pit of disease..." haha

2. His voice...puts me to sleep everytime...maybe not such a good thing - but nevertheless...

Today I was thinking about everything Dr. Cole has taught me, since I'm babysitting a lot now, and I really don't think that he would approve of Cade (2yrs old) constantly playing in Max's (the dog) green water bucket...But sometimes there's nothing I can do...he sneaks outside and dunks his arms, toys, and head right into the moldy dog water.

I was also thinking - does Dr. Cole believe in the 10 second rule...? I doubt it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

"Seething Pit of Disease" LOL!