Thursday, October 8, 2009

Year 2000 Hairstyles

Julie and I had a girl's night last night - so fun. We were talking about high school and I was like "remember when you used to do your hair....blah blah..." And then she started making fun of MY totally rad hairstyle in highschool...the top of the head slinky bun! Haha - it was totally cool, seriously, everyone loved my hair:

Everyone thinks that 80's hair was bad...but nothing can top the year 2000 Chola half up half down bun with two pig-tail braids on the side....

Don't mess with the chick - with lipliner no lipstick

This vid is for you Juju!

4 comments:

:Brittany: said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I loved that music video!!! And yes, I totally remember throwing our hair up like that! I miss you!

Kim said...

Me too! Brittney-that was YOUR hair! Loved it :) Oh! By the way - I'm pretty sure we saw you riding your bike by the Colony, in awesome blue pants. I turned around to look at you, and think you turned around too, but you were biking and that was dangerous. Anyway, you looked beautiful!

Shelly said...

LOL! Brittney check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHdqmN7-XE

Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

I read this post fully about the difference of latest
and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

my web site regis hair salon