Thursday, March 26, 2009

Be Happy

According to Dr. Seligman - if you write down everyday 3 things that you're greatful for, in 6 months you will be happier. I accept your challenge Doctah! Here goes:

Today I am greatful (ok I have never really learned how to spell greatful/grateful correctly. I am going to go with grateful, even though that spelling makes me think of a cheese grater) for:

1. My best friend Carmen. She is so good.
2. The beautiful view of the mountains out my back window.
3. That I have a job.

I feel better already.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm grateful you have a job, too. Seems like it's really hard to get one these days..

katelyn marie. said...

i love this.
it is so true.
when i am sad i usually try and write down things i love/am grateful for...or if i am mad at someone, i try and write down things i like/admire about them. it is hard, but therapeutic.

1- the finer things.
2- brittney larsson.
3- ikea.