Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My sweet-A new job


Hello!! If you haven't heard I got a kick-A bombdiggity new job at the hospital!! I'm so freakin excited. I've been doing orientation for the past few days, and it's been so great. I love Intermountain Healthcare, and I love that they finally hired me.

I'm working on the 7th floor - medical/oncology...lots of sick people :)
So yeah - today I got my H1N1 shot, learned how to use a Darth Vader mask, and learned how to put in foley caths - and I'm feeling invincible, haha.

:) woo hoo!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! That's so exciting. Did you already graduate? In what? Nursing?

Lauren said...

congrats!!

katelyn marie. said...

that is awesome my friend!
guess what.
i was straight up born in that hospital.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Congratulations!

Ryan and Vanessa said...

That is so exciting! Im happy for you! I would love to work at a hospital! :)

Shelly said...

Congratulations Brittney! :)