Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Poop


I. hate. poop.

Every time I have to deal with poop, the only thing that goes through my head is "I hate poop. I hate it so much." Why did God even create poop?? It stinks, it gets everywhere - if not handled properly -, it looks disgusting, it can even KILL you.

I've dealt with a lot of poop in my life. I remember my first CNA job, I answered a call light, walked right into the room, and it hit me like a punch in the face. Poop. EVERYWHERE. Poop on the walls, on her necklace, on the inside of her clothes, in the bed, on the floor...you get the picture. My first instinct was to run. Run far away, and never return! But, I didn't. Yes, I gagged alot, and i learned how to not breathe through my nose. And I cleaned that lady up, and her room, and I felt a lot better. I bet she did too.

Moral of the story is, yes I hate poop, but it's just a part of life. Even though I still hate it, poop explosions don't even phase me now. Haha...poop.

(James said my blog wasn't interesting, so I decided to blog about something I'm passionate about.)

3 comments:

katelyn marie. said...

i concur.
i wholeheartedly dislike said topic as well.

Alan said...

You are so right! You showed real maturity to stay & clean up the lady. I'm thinking that kind of service should bring you lots of blessings from above. You are great!

Luv,
Aunt Barbara

Rachel Clark said...

hahaha i laughed so hard! I could totally see my brothers taking a picture like that...poop. such a funny word...yet so GROSS!