Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ventation

Ok - can I just tell you my day yesterday?! So you can understand how hard my life is (haha jk I have like the best/easiest life ever):

Ok Sunday morn - woke up at 9 to meet with the Bishop, had church at 1, went to work at 6pm

Sunday night - someone called in "sick" (she has the flu?! gosh...haha jk love ya talya!) So I started out with 8 patients, by 6am I had 11 - why do people keep getting bowel obstructions?! And a pneumothorax?? You wimp...your lung collapsed, so what?

Monday morning - came home and finished my HW that I didn't do because I'm retarded. Then I met with my group at 10am, then drove to American Fork to renew my CPR...guh. Then I came back to school to do my presentation at 2, then class, then wrote 2 papers.

The rest of the day was amazing - James picked me up and we went to our favorite very healthy all-you-can-eat pizza and pasta buffet :) We talked about lots of good things - as usual - because we're like really spiritual and deep...haha. Then I came home and went straight to bed. At 7:30. It was amazing. When I woke up there was like 3 inches of snow - I guess it snowed last night!

Ok - so also I just want to say that I love my job so much. It's hard sometimes to never sleep, but I love getting paid to serve people, it's the best ever.

Be happy :)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I feel like you started out acting like you were going to be really complain-y but you just couldn't help being all happy about everything. Love it.

James Grant said...

i love this post, because we are SO spiritually minded, and can actually have deep conversations!! GO US!! haha