Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You Can Do Hard Things

Recently I have had to deal with the "loss" of one of my best friends. They didn't die, but I couldn't be friends anymore with this person because of their choices and how it was affecting me. Even though I don't see or talk to that person, I still think about it all the time. Recently I have been pondering and gained some powerful testimony builders.

The main thing, is that you have to live your testimony. You can't say you have a testimony and you know what's right, and then do wrong. To be a true disciple of Christ means that you try your best, repent, and keep trying your very best. In the words of Sherri Dew "...a casual knowledge of the gospel isn't enough, you have to immerse yourself". You're either all in, or you're not in at all.

I know that the Atonement brings peace to everyone who uses it. We are loved. :)


Can someone please buy me this picture? It's only $300...

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awe, Brittney I feel for you. Good decision. <3

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Britt- I love you so much! I am so sorry and it does feel like they died sometimes. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with how you handled things and I want you to know that you are so strong and I admire that greatly! Please let me know if there is anything i can do! I LOVE YOU!!!