Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Friendlies

This is my best friend Kellie. I love her because she always makes me look tan in pictures :)

Also I love her because she is exactly like me, and it's refreshing...hahaha

Kellie has a missionary, but she always wants to make-out with boys, just like me! We pretty much like the same music, and she appreciates good art, since she's gonna be an art teacher. She is hilarious, and I always laugh when I'm with her. Guess how we met? I was her visiting teacher! So random. Ok welp - Kellie I love ya!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Brittface, this post made my day! It is not often that I become such great friends with my visiting teacher! That was so long ago, and you only visited once didn't you? Hahaha. Maybe that's why we're friends ;)

:Brittany: said...

Britt! hey girl. Thanks! I appreciate your comments! You are always so sweet! Hows life in Utah? You guys still lovin it? Come back to California to visit! Love ya!