Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love a good hipster joke

I do.

Anyways - what's going on in my life?? Oh...only that I'm leaving for Switzerland in 3 WEEKS! Yes, I am excited. Haha, it's funny when people ask me that - "You're going to Europe? Are you excited?" Um..yes....yes I am.

I am excited to see my best best friend in the whole world, Rebekka:

Also I'm excited to go visit my family in Germany. I haven't seen them in forever.

Sometimes I think to myself, and I have a lot of thoughts. Lately I've been having a lot of good revelations. I think that when you are doing the right things and have the Spirit with you, then you get good revelations. Yep.

I've been working A LOT this month and saving every penny to spend there, hopefully I'll have enough, because me+Rebekka+shopping= no money left...hahaha


No comments: