Monday, February 23, 2009

Current Favs

These are a few of my favorite things I want to share:


The first picture above is Joanna Newsom. She's so good - check out her album - Ys.


Second is gang massaman curry. Love that stuff - even though it's like 19 WW points per cup...

Don't forget Bon Iver - changed my life. Skinny Love is my favorite song...


Ok - the Duggar family is kinda freaky and weird...but if you've ever watched the show, they are really good people, even if the dad's name is Jim Bob. My favorite is the mom, she's so nice and good. I want to be like her. But I will never even have 1/3 of the kids she has.


Missy Higgins is a staple. I love her music so much. Listen to Steer, Scar, and Warm Whispers.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I like your very eclectic taste Brittney! :)

Anonymous said...

warm whispers! my personal addiction.