Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Seriously Have Such Amazing Friends


Yesterday was a really good day. One thing is a suprise so I can't tell - but the other thing I can. Maddy went to the MTC today! Last night she had a massive party at her aunts house. Maddy is so amazing and good - so like a million people showed up. We talked for a while - but not long enough. I'm gonna miss that friend, even though I know I can write her and she'll be back in a year and a half, but still...she doesn't live down the street anymore - and I can't stop by and see her doing something artsy in the HFAC.

But I'm so proud of her! Way to go Maddy - good luck in Joisey!

And Julie is getting married soon! So strange - so exciting.

And look at me...I finally learned how to put in contacts on the first try. Only took me 2 years.

No comments: