Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flowers


Ok - Kate's post has inspired me. She just wrote about how she got to take home some gorgeous flowers for free. Everyone on her way home smiled when they saw the flowers, and she loves having them in the house.
Ok I LOVE flowers. I've always said this, and most women probably do love flowers. But I like, LOVE flowers. Having fresh, beautiful, happy flowers on the table just makes me so happy. I love looking at pictures of flowers, reading about them in books, taking pictures of them, painting them even. If someone gives me flowers it's like the best day ever - becuase #1 - flowers are expensive. I mean, if I could buy bread and milk, or flowers...I'd wish I could choose flowers but I'd have to be smart and get something else.
Even sad grocery store flowers make me happy...the ones that don't smell good. My favorite is picking/stealing them from people's yards... :)
p.s I took all of these pictures! Aren't you proud?

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I am proud. Those are beautiful!!

brittna said...

haha thanks - i love you