Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Tribute to Tarmen

I love Carmen so much. I will miss her...with every fiber of my being!!! My whole body aches when I think of her being gone for a year and a half....I know in the long run it's not a long time, but from this perspective right now it seems like forever. She is my bestest best friend, ever since I became friends with Carmen life has been so fun and she really has made me a better person. Carmen also has given me confidence in myself that I never had before. She's such a strong person, but at the same time she's vulnerable and approachable. I really know that she's going to be a great missionary, and just knowing her personality - I know she will be the hardest working, most fun, and most beautiful sister out there. <3

Here's a tribute video for her...haha...makes me laugh every time. :)

No comments: