Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just another blog post...

Well I don't have much to say right now...life is weird at the moment.

School is almost over! Spring term ends next week and then I'll be done for the whole summer - phew.

My new job is getting to be 100% better. Practice makes perfect - as my mother would always say. I have some good juicy stories already, if anyone wants to hear them.

I got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was really nice - but so cold outside! Like 50 degrees...and rainy...in June?!

I get to see Tarmen soon...and James is moving back in a month. I've found that I don't really like living alone...I get scared and lonely - how pathetic!

Well lastly, I just want to say that Heavenly Father really hears my prayers. And he answers them, and I'm very grateful for that. :)

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Dude seriously! the weather is the same here! I'm so glad that you're job is getting better. It sounds scary- I could never do anything medical. I really hope we can get peach cobbler something while you are here. Can't wait for you to come!!! Love you