Monday, April 14, 2008

Plan of Eternal Party

I had a really great dream last night - and I didn't wake up right in the middle of the good part either. Today is amazing - so warm and sunny. I had sweat!

Only about one week of Provo left. I will finish all my finals on Saturday if all goes well. I need some discipline!

I love Missy Higgins so much I could just sit and listen to her for hours....

We had a family over Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I had to leave the party early to go to work - it sucked. But it made me think that in heaven it will be one big family get together forever. I love seeing everybody and playing with all the little babies. Fun stuff. And there will be tons of good food that you will eat and never get fat. Also no one will get sick or old - we will stay the same age. Perfect. If anybody else has any other suggestions for heaven - feel free to say them!

No comments: