Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Splenius Capitis


My Anatomy Lab final is on Thursday. I haven't studied enough (as usual). There's one thing that's starting to really get to me. I keep confusing the difference between the choanae, choroid, choroid plexus, condyloid canal, condyloid process, conoid tubercle, coracoid process, coraNoid fossa, and cricoid cartilage. They're all so similar. Anatomy is going to kill me, for at least the next two days. If it doesn't the ward activity that I'm in charge of will kill me, and then my grandma and grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary party that i'm helping with will kill me. But if it doesn't kill me - then I will just get stronger, right? Hopefully it will show in my levator labii superioris muscle. (the one we use for smiling :)

3 comments:

madeline said...

its leviator labii. but good luck. if you want me to make you some dinner i can. i have some lovely little tortelinis if you want...

brittna said...

no - its levator

madeline said...

my ta said it weird then. but, i think all those names are confusing too. good luck tomorrow!